Terms and Conditions - Just Juniper Media
The promoter is: Just Juniper Media whose registered office is;
Just Juniper Media
71 whitley road
The competition is open to all small business owners who complete and enter their email address on the Just Juniper Media end of year 2020 survey as featured on www.justjunipermedia.com/survey
Just Juniper Media will pick one winner at random
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Details of how to enter can be found below
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 31st Dec 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows
How to Enter:
To enter you must own, run or work for a small business and answer all the questions on the questionnaire truthfully or to the best of your knowledge. You must enter your email address in the optional field for it to be considered for entry to this competition. One winner from all entries will be chosen
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The winner gets a £25 amazon gift voucher
13. Winners will be chosen:
By the Just Juniper Media team
14. The winner will be notified by message through email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when, where and how the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [UK] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [UK].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s username will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Just Juniper Media and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following
23. Just Juniper Media’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Just Juniper Media shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Just Juniper Media also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.